Faculty Services is an optional service provided by the University and jointly funded by participating units and the Office of the Vice President for Research. We provide both pre- and post-award support and units can sign up to receive either or both services. If you are interested in receiving more information about this service and the cost, please contact Mark Reeves, Director, Sponsored Program Contract Services (Mark.Reeves@uconn.edu).
Our comprehensive proposal support allows faculty to spend more time on the drafting a strong narrative while ensuring their proposal will adhere to all University policies and meet with the requirements of the sponsor and solicitation. A full list of our services can be found here.
- Provide exceptional administrative support from proposal assembly to submission from expert administrators.
- Allow faculty to focus on the scientific development of the application.
- A team of specialists ensures support is always available to faculty during University hours.
- Help faculty to produce higher quality proposals is greater numbers.
Our full post-award support is a partnership with administrators within your unit to ensure faculty receive tailored services to manage their awards effectively. An overview of this partnership can be found here. By acting as the Fiscal Officer, we can provide rigorous oversight including thorough monthly reviews and a closeout process to ensure there are no surprises (deficits, unallowable costs, etc.). A full list of our services can be found here.
- Provide exceptional administrative support from pre-award/advance accounts through closeout from expert administrators.
- Provide detailed and customized monthly reports.
- Allow faculty to focus on the research and spend less time on administrative tasks.