Whetten Graduate Center
University of Connecticut
438 Whitney Road Extension, Unit 1006
Storrs, CT 06269-1006
Phone: (860) 486-3619
Fax: (860) 486-5381
From the West:
Interstate 84 East to Exit 68. From exit, take a right onto Route 195, and follow for 7 miles to campus.
Alternate directions from the West:
Interstate 84 East to Interstate 384 East. At end of Interstate 384 East, take left fork to Route 44 East. Follow Route 44 East to intersection with Route 195. Take a right onto Route 195 and follow the signs to campus.
From the East:
Interstate 84 West to Exit 68. From exit, take a left onto Route 195, and follow for 7 miles to campus.
From the Southeast:
Interstate 95 to 395 North. Take Exit 81 West to Route 32 North. Follow Route 32 North to Willimantic. In town, turn right and go over bridge. Continue straight through the light and follow 195 North for 8 miles to campus.
Personalize your directions with Google Maps.
Visitors may park in the South parking garage. See the garage self-pay parking rates for further details. For additional information about parking on campus, please consult the Department of Parking and Transportation Services website at http://www.park.uconn.edu.
Walking from South Garage to Whetten Graduate Center
- Exit garage, turn right and head northeast on Jim Calhoun Way towards Hillside Rd
- Cross Hillside Rd between the construction area and the School of Business.
- Follow the sidewalk around the construction area on your right.
- The Whetten Graduate Center building is behind the School of Business and the construction area.
- The distance from the garage is approximately 0.02 miles.