- UConn InfoEd External Interests system and disclosure form: https://www.infoed.uconn.edu/WebPortal/Main.asp?Mode=COIUserSearch. Use your UConn NetID (e.g. abc12345) to login. For NetID assistance, see https://netid.uconn.edu/.
A few tips on using the UConn InfoEd financial interests system:
- You will receive an e-mail invitation to complete a disclosure in InfoEd when your financial disclosure is due to expire.
- Instructions on how to log-in (and a link to the system) are included in the e-mail invitation.
- Use your UConn NetID username (e.g., abc12345) and password credentials to login. For NetID assistance, visit https://netid.uconn.edu/ for assistance looking up and resetting your UConn NetID password.
- Move around the disclosure form by using the breadcrumb navigation at top (e.g., Welcome → Screening → Certification).
- Be sure to submit the form on the Certification page by clicking the Submit button when you have finished completing your disclosure.
- You will receive an email acknowledgement after submitting your disclosure.
How-to Materials for Investigators
- Create an Initial Financial Interest Disclosure – for UConn Storrs and Regional Campuses only
- Edit or Resubmit a Financial Interest Disclosure – for UConn Storrs and Regional Campuses only
- View, Print, Download or Save a Financial Interest Disclosure – for UConn Storrs and Regional Campuses only
Contacts for questions and assistance:
- Questions regarding the form or the disclosure requirements may be sent to email@example.com. You may also contact an FCOI Research Compliance Monitor directly.
- If you experience technical issues while completing your disclosure in InfoEd, please contact the eRA Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860.486.7944 (Mon-Fri, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM).