Join Our Team!
In support of tremendous growth and advancement in research, we are actively recruiting to expand capacity and fill multiple current and anticipated position openings in all areas. We invite you to apply for our current position openings!
- International Research Regulatory Specialist (University Staff Professional 1)
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) Program Specialist
- Institutional Review Board Program Specialist (Administrative Program Support 4)
- Senior Licensing Manager, Physical Sciences (University Staff Professional 1)
- Technology Commercialization Services (TCS) TCS Internship Program
- Sponsored Research Administration Training and Development Coordinator
- Assistant Director of Pre-Award Services (Administrative Program Manager 3)
- Senior Grants and Contracts Manager
- Pre-Award Grants and Contracts Specialist – Multiple Positions
- Post-Award Grants and Contracts Specialist – Multiple Positions
Overview of Sponsored Program Services – What We Do:
Sponsored Program Services (SPS) assists faculty with the administration of sponsored program activities to reduce administrative burdens on researchers and department staff. Our goal is to help faculty win more grants and provide comprehensive pre-and post-award services, including:
- Set up of new grant and contract awards and related budgets in UConn’s accounting system
- Assistance with and processing of budget adjustments
- Final financial report preparation
Faculty Services (Pre-Award and/or Post-Award) Activities:
- Proposal preparation and award management support through a shared service program (Faculty Services) to participating Schools and Colleges
- Industry contract review and negotiation
- Guidance and consultation on grant-related questions
- Assistance with intercampus award applications
For additional information, please contact:Laurie Pudlo, MPS HRM
Why UConn? Get to know us!
The University of Connecticut is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and encourages applications from women, veterans, people with disabilities and members of traditionally underrepresented populations.
Please visit the UConn Jobs website to explore other UConn employment opportunities.